Duration: 0.5 Days
Safe Use and Inspections of ladders course will ensure that the course attendees understand the principals of ladder inspection. The course will cover a range of videos including practical inspections of step ladders. The second half of the course will outline safe use and bad practices, delegates will be encouraged to prevent bad practices where possible.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals on inspections of steps and ladders, including pitfalls
- Demonstrate the best practises and maintenance of steps and ladders
- Demonstrate safe usage of steps and ladders
- Identify issues and correctly inspect steps and ladders
- Know alternative solutions to working at height