Duration: 0.5 Days
The office safety course is specially designed to suit both quiet and busy office environments, teaching delegates that the office environment can also have a variety of hazards and be a high-risk area. Delegates will be subject to multiple choice examination and will be shown videos on fire reduction methods as well as understanding the requirement for good housekeeping. This course is targeted to those working in office environments.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Know he fundamentals of office-based safety and environmental management
- Know effective ways to manage safety
- Identify common office hazards and implement the correct control methods
- Identify and mitigate office safety hazards
- Highlight key areas in the office where common safety hazards occur