Duration: 1 day
This practical and engaging one-day course refreshes knowledge on key parts of Managing Safely with emphasis on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
This course is strictly for those delegates who have previously been awarded the IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
What to expect:
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates receive a Managing Safely Refresher certificate
Top 5 delegate benefits:
- Refreshes knowledge
- Builds on existing capabilities
- Puts Managing Safely into action
- Applies refreshed knowledge to the Plan-Do-Check-Act model and links back to the workplace
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
For a full range of our courses, please click here.