Duration: 0.5 Days
This course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of fire safety hazards. Delegates will also be able to state the required regulations associated with fire safety and have a brief understanding of the fundamental legal requirements. Having a competent fire marshal in your workplace is key to ensuring fire safety is controlled. This course is designed for fire safety wardens, health and safety advisors, safety reps, maintenance staff and those who have fire marshal duties.
By the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals in fire safety and fire risk assessments
- Understand legislative requirements
- Coordinate an effective fire evacuation and drill
- Identify unsafe or fire hazards associated with their workplace and how to escalate the issues
- Use a fire extinguisher safely
For a full range of our courses, please click here.