Duration: 0.5 Days
The COSHH Awareness course has been specifically designed to give all delegates a full understanding of the requirements of the control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002. The course covers COSHH assessment, legislation, employer and employee responsibilities to name a few. This course is ideal for COSHH users, warehouse operatives, mechanics and safety reps.
By the end of this workshop, delegate should be able to:
- State legal obligations required by COSHH Regulations 2002
- Complete a COSHH Assessment
- Understand safety data sheets and the purpose of a safety data sheet
- Advise on the safe storage of COSHH substances
- Understand common practise, common PPE for COSHH use, common related health issues
- Know where to find safety data sheets and who the responsible distributor is
For a full range of our courses, please click here.